Before You Begin a Registration
To register as a volunteer utilizing the NEW Skate Canada online event registration system, please have the following information ready before proceeding:
- An email address to use for your account
The account email address and password you create for this competition can be used for subsequent Skate Canada competition registrations.
If You Do Not Have An Account, Create Your Account:
- Click on “Login” in the top right hand corner or go directly to: https://registration.skatecanada.ca/login/
- Create your account with a valid email address and a password. Opt in to any relevant message lists and click “Continue”. Please take note of your email address and password to register for subsequent events with Skate Canada.
Or If You Have An Account, Login:
- If you didn’t just create your account, login to your Skate Canada account by clicking on “Login” in the top right hand corner
- Enter your email address and password in the right hand section under the heading “Have an Account?”
If You Have and Account, But Have Forgotten Your Password:
- Click on this Forget Password link. Enter your email address that you used to create your account.
- An email will be sent to you prompting you to reset your password
Event & Form Selection:
- Click on the event for which you wish to register under Volunteer Opportunities
- Select the volunteer role(s) and the dates and times you would like to register for and click the “Register”
- Once you’ve added all the roles and availability you will be registering for, click on “Shopping Cart” in the top menu
Confirmation Of Registered Events And Volunteer Details:
- Confirm the events and volunteer details in your shopping cart. If the events are correct, click “Confirm & Register”
Acceptance Of Policies & Waivers:
- Confirm your contact information. Click on any Policies that require your agreement. Click on each link, read the policies and click “Accept”.
- Once the registration has been processed a “Registration Invoice” receipt screen will appear. You will also receive a copy of this invoice by email. Please do not send/or reply to this email as it is an autogenerated email. You must contact the Skate Canada Event Team at the event general inbox directly if you have confirmation questions.
- You may print the confirmation page for your records
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address for the volunteer
BackCheck (Criminal Records Check):
- Volunteer applicants aged 18 years and older will be asked to undergo a criminal records check.
- This will be completed as the second step in the application process. You will receive an invitation by email to log on and complete the criminal records check (via BackCheck) following the submission of your volunteer application form.
- All applicable fees will be covered by Skate Canada.